Dawn Wing have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and implementing measures in line with the recommendations issued by both the World Health Organisation (WHO) and national authorities.
Following on from our communication on the 12th March 2020, I would like to share with you the measures we have in place to ensure the health and safety of our people, our customers, and the wider community whilst maintaining our service quality to the best possible standard.
- By way of regular Health and Safety briefings we have communicated extensively to our staff and partners the importance of adhering to basic hygiene protocols with a special focus on hand hygiene, as well as the need to maintain a sanitary distance from our customers and one another.
- We have issued a clear travel restriction policy to our workforce that adheres to the latest guidelines from national authorities.
- We have advised all of our people of the correct process to follow in the event they feel unwell or experience flu-like symptoms.
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations at all key entry and exit points within our facilities.
- All drivers have been issued with hand sanitiser which they have been instructed to use before and after every delivery or collection.
- Today our operations are running as normal and we aim to maintain that as far as possible whilst we prepare for a number of potential scenarios that may unfold.
We still collect and deliver parcels, however we have now implemented a ‘contactless’ delivery process to ensure the safety of our drivers and our customers. The process will comply with current guidelines on social distancing and the avoidance of close contact. For more information on ‘contactless’ please view the attachment.
As we are in unchartered territory and given the speed at which things are unfolding, we will continue to monitor all events and developments very closely and act on these as necessary. You can rest assured that we will take every reasonable step necessary to maintain our service quality at its best
We are trading but with skeleton staff, please be patient during the lockdown. All orders will be fulfilled. We are not replying to phone calls during this time since we are working remotely, but we will be in contact via WhatsApp 0718272247 and EMail email@example.com.