Choose the best routine that works for you by using either the single 24g weighted silicone ball or combine both balls for a total of 48g and maximum pleasure. whichever routine you choose, you'll enjoy silky body-safe silicone love balls.
Ben Wa Balls build muscle strength - they are weighted so that you have to contract your muscles to hold them it.
199 Sale - Balls - Blow Out Sale - Kegel Balls - Ladies Toys - Other - Save with Our Adult World Sale - Super Savers - Toys - USB Rechargeable
A whole new meaning with this incredible collection of portable USB-powered pleasure devices. All iSex travel accessories are easy-to-use and perfect for beginners.
Shop balls and Kegel exercisers on Amorous – SA’s Sexxxiest Online Store!
What Are Kegel Balls?
Small ball shaped weights that are used since ancient times (approximately 500 AD) for sexual stimulation (by inserting them into the vagina or anus) and to exercise the pelvic floor muscles (Kegel exercises). They are also known by various other names including Ben Wa or pleasure balls or Kegel spheres. Usually recommended by obstetricians and gynaecologists to improve the elasticity of the vaginal muscles and for better control of the urinary bladder.
Doing Kegel exercises help to strengthen the muscles of the vagina, thereby improving sexual performance. Moreover, when present in the vagina, the balls constantly massage the vaginal walls; this feeling has been associated with intense sexual arousal.
What Are the Benefits of Kegel Balls?
- They help in making the Kegel or vaginal muscles strong.
- They increase the sensations, thereby, causing intense sexual arousal.
- They help in reaching orgasm much easily.
- The control of urinary bladder is improved.
- They can even cause erection of the clitoris during sexual intercourse.
- They help in heightening the sexual pleasure of both the partners.
- They also help in increasing your sex drive.
- You develop increased control of your vaginal muscles and will be able to contract them rhythmically during sexual intercourse.
- They help in making childbirth easier. Moreover, after delivery your muscles will come back to their original shape more easily and quickly.
How to use Kegel Balls:
Step 1: Empty your bladder before inserting the balls into the vagina
Step 2: One ball should be inserted at a time. To help them glide in, put some lubrication on them. Inserting them is similar to inserting vaginal tampons. In case you have trouble inserting them, lift your one leg up or insert them while lying down.
Step 3: To hold the balls in the vagina, squeeze first the muscles of your leg and then your PC muscles. You should get a feeling of fullness and something pushing down in your vagina. Eventually, like tampons, you will get used to the feeling.
Step 4: Kegel balls should be held inside your vagina for at least 15 minutes in a day so that your PC muscles are strengthened. For a better workout you can hold them inside for hours.
Step 5: In case any of the balls fall out, it should be washed using soap and water and inserted back in.Step 6: You can remove the balls in several ways such as: sneezing, jumping up and down, coughing, sitting in the position of having a bowel movement etc. You can also purchase balls that have a retrieval cord attached to them.