ALL SEX TOYS
We stock many of the premium Sex Toy brands such as BSwish, Bathmate Hydromax, Fetish Fantasy, Fifty Shades of Grey, Fleshlight, iSex, Jes Extender, We-Vibe, Womanizer and You2Toys, as well as King Cock and our own Come Closer branded range!
Sex ToysSex toys are divided into different categories such as dildos, vibrators, male masturbators, anal toys and many many more. So if you're looking for some sexual adventure, sex toys can certainly help.
What is a Sex Toy?
A sex toy is any object used for sexual pleasure or stimulation, including dildos, vibrators, pocket pussies, anal plugs, and several other innovative products coming out each and every month. Sex toys can be used during masturbation, foreplay, and intercourse. Extremely versatile, many toys are enjoyed by both men and women. While today’s sex toy manufacturers can use high-quality materials that mimic the real thing, the history of sex toys goes back to ancient times; researchers discovered a stone dildo in Eastern Europe believed to be 10’s of 1000’a of years old!
Types of Sex Toys
At My Sex Shop - we take Sexual Happiness very seriously; and as such we carry thousands of sex toys, grouped mainly into the following categories:
- Vibrators are the most popular sex toys for women. They come in many shapes and sizes and can be specially designed for G-Spot or clitoral stimulation. Small motors deliver waves of pleasure to your most sensitive areas, allowing you to control how quickly you climax. Classic vibrators have a phallic shape while discreet bullet vibes resemble eggs. Rabbit vibrators are a very popular subset that features both a shaft and clitoral stimulator to double your pleasure. Millions of women have a vibrator tucked away in their nightstands, a testament to how well this sex toy does its job.
- Dildos simulate a penis and are intended for vaginal or anal use. Realistic dildos feature veins, ridges, a head, and balls, but not all dildos are designed to look like a penis. Double-sided dongs are easily incorporated into lesbian sex, allowing women to enjoy simultaneous penetration. Many women buy dildos for masturbation, and suction-cup dildos can even be used in the shower for an extra-wet experience. Dildos are also a popular masturbation toy among gay men.
- Butt plugs are anal toys that are inserted in order to stimulate the prostate or prepare the anus for sex. There are vibrating butt plugs, jelly butt plugs, and small butt plugs designed to be worn discreetly in public. Butt plugs are a popular choice for gay men, though many straight couples have incorporated anal play into their sex lives.
- Male Masturbators like Fleshlights and pocket pussies imitate the vagina or anus and are often used by men for solo play. Male masturbators can look like real vaginas or backdoors (there are even celebrity moulds), while others are simply designed for sensation. No matter which kind of masturbator you buy, most contain soft love tunnels with nubs or ridges for maximum stimulation while thrusting.
- Prostate Massagers stimulate a man’s P-Spot from behind and can lead to explosive orgasms. Many of these toys vibrate for maximum pleasure and can be enjoyed by gay and straight men.
- Anal Beads are inserted and removed from the anus in order to stimulate the backdoor. The beads may be strung together or sculpted onto an insertable shaft. Anal beads are a popular choice for men and women who enjoy rear penetration.
- Penis Rings are worn at the base of the penis and are used for sexual stimulation or to help maintain an erection. Vibrating cock rings tease a woman’s clit during sex. There are even cock rings with attached butt plugs to penetrate the man wearing the ring. All of this versatility means penis rings are enjoyed by straight and gay couples.
- Bondage Toys include handcuffs, restraints, spreader bars, whips, and other tools for dominant and submissive play. Many people grew curious about BDSM following the release of the Fifty Shades books and movies, and sex toy manufacturers were happy to indulge their interest by creating products for every experience level. Whether you were into bondage before it was cool or are looking to get punished for the first time, there’s a sex toy for you.
- Penis Sleeves and Extensions are used to add length and girth to your member. These sex toys slide over your penis, with many featuring textures or vibrations for extra stimulation. Penis extensions can be used to enhance vaginal or anal sex for a super-sized sexual experience.
- Strap-on sex toys feature dildos or vibrators attached to a harness worn around a woman’s waist. Used for lesbian sex and pegging, strap ons open up a lot of erotic possibilities for adventurous couples.
How to Shop for Your First Sex Toy
Buying your first sex toy can be overwhelming. With so many erotic products out there, how do you know which one will fulfil your sexual needs? Here are several things to consider before buying a sex toy:
- How will you use the toy? Vibrators and pocket pussies are great for masturbation. A cock ring, nipple clamps, or restraints can be enjoyed during foreplay or sex.
- Are you looking to explore a new sexual experience? If bondage or anal play is on your to-do list, there’s a whole subset of specific sex toys geared towards those fetishes.
How comfortable are you with sex toys?
It’s natural to feel bashful about ordering your first dildo, vibrator, or butt plug. Rest assured that there are discreet options, and My Sex Shop we only ships products in non-descript packages so the delivery guy has no idea what he’s handling.
- What’s your price range? You don’t need to spend much money to get a high-quality sex toy, but the cost can still be a factor. Spend what you’re comfortable with. Since this is your first toy, it may make more sense to buy several low-priced products to find out what you like.
Shopping for Sex Toys Together
Almost any sex toy can be a couples’ sex toy, and many men and women incorporate them into foreplay or intercourse. Buying a sex toy with your partner can be a fun experience. Make sure you’re both on the same page about the type of toy to bring into the bedroom, then browse our site to find the perfect fit. You can even make a dildo moulded from his cock to keep you warm when he’s away!
If you are looking to shake your sex life up for a rejuvenating effect, MySexShop is the right place to find the best adult toys for that relaxing and satisfying orgasm!